THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
The lucky winner was Blair Malcolm. He and his wife will enjoy a complimentary stay with us in 2013. Congratulations Blair – we look forward to welcoming you!
Wine and the Australian wilderness – what a magical combination. And at Faraway Bay, we just love Larry Cherubino wines!
Register as a ‘Larry Cherubino Friend’ and you could win the ultimate holiday at Faraway Bay, worth up to $10,000*.
The Larry Cherubino 3-night stay
at Faraway Bay includes:
- Two return economy airfares to Kununurra from the winner’s nearest capital city.
- Overnight accommodation in Kununurra with transfers, if connecting flight to Faraway Bay not available on day of arrival.
- Scenic flight transfers ex-Kununurra and return, plus 4WD transfers from Faraway Bay airstrip to the Bush Camp at Faraway Bay.
- 3 days and 3 nights’ accommodation for 2 people, twin-share, at Faraway Bay, staying in a private cabin, subject to availability, between 1 April to 31 August 2013.
- All freshly prepared gourmet meals and beverages.
- All activities and guided sightseeing, including fishing, exploring ancient rock art and boat charter.
- Boat cruise to the Kimberley’s iconic King George Falls.
- A complimentary case of Cherubino wines delivered to the winner’s home address.
James Halliday 2011 Wine Companion awarded Larry Cherubino ‘Winery of the Year’. James Halliday then went on to award 20 out of 22 of Larry Cherubino’s wines 90 Halliday Points or above, and both the Larry Cherubino Ad Hoc ‘Wallflower’ Great Southern Riesling 2011 and the Larry Cherubino ‘Cherubino’ Pemberton Sauvignon Blanc 2011 have been selected in the Top 100 wines of 2011.
With results like that, who wouldn’t want to be friends with Larry? Enter below or go to www.larrycherubino.com.au/farawaybay
Please refer to www.larrycherubino.com.au/farawaybay/terms/ for full competition terms, conditions and permit numbers.