With simple and elegant cabins, Faraway Bay provides unrivalled luxury in a bush camp setting.
Our accommodation includes eight spacious, elevated cabins scattered amongst natural Australian bushland. Each offers complete privacy and 180-degree views of the spectacular cliff-lined bay.
Our private outdoor showers with views over the ocean are an experience you’ll never forget!
Faraway Bay provides a truly remote wilderness experience with all the extras to enjoy in comfort and style. And while the wildlife is prolific, the neighbours are not. With a maximum of just 16 guests at any time, your privacy is ensured.
- All cabins feature ensuites with flushing toilet and hand basin, along with a private outdoor solar-heated spring-water shower.
- Ensemble single or king-size beds (all linen supplied).
- A selection of luxurious, locally-handcrafted aromatherapy soaps and toiletries, including shampoos and conditioners, moisturisers, after-sun lotion and natural insect repellent.
- 240V overhead fans and lighting, with mosquito nets.
- Private yet within close proximity to the spectacular Eagle Lodge.
The Faraway Bay Experience | Facilities | Wining & Dining | Activities | Honeymoons | Corporate Retreats | Events