Terms & Conditions
This service involves travel in remote areas. The operators reserve the right to alter itineraries as necessitated by prevailing weather and operating conditions.
Any personal expenses incurred by a customer as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any service, whether caused by weather, mechanical default, or any other causes, are the responsibility of the customer.
The operators are unable to guarantee exact arrival and departure times and are not liable for any failures to make connections with any other service, nor guarantee the operation of any particular service. Persons using these services do so at their own risk and no liability is accepted.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Given the remote location and complexity of travel arrangements required, most guests book at least three (3) months in advance of travel, hence we must adhere to our cancellation policies.
We strongly recommend comprehensive travel and medical insurance.
- A deposit of 30% of the total cost is required to confirm your booking.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings not guaranteed by deposit.
- The balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- More than 60 days prior to arrival – full refund less $550 per person cancellation fee.
- 45 to 60 days prior to arrival – 50% loss of deposit paid per person.
- Less than 45 days prior to arrival – no refund.
- Payment preferred by electronic direct transfer.
- Payment by credit card will incur a 1.5% service fee.
- Cards accepted are Visa and Mastercard.
Faraway Bay is open between 15 March and 31 October and closes for the Wet Season. Rates remain the same throughout the operating period.
Activities on offer are impacted by prevailing weather and tides. The operators reserve the right to plan tours and activities as necessitated by operating conditions, and cannot always guarantee availability.
For group bookings, charges may apply to cover costs for guides, escorts and pilots.
We accept guests with children subject to ‘compatibility’ with other bookings. There are no age restrictions, however the rate for children over two (2) years of age is the same as an adult, as they occupy a seat on the plane and at the table. No charge applies to children under two years of age. Contact direct for family booking rates.
Faraway Bay can be booked for exclusive use and as far as practical, individual requirements will be met.